- Extreme viewpoints
- Tilted horizons
- Back of heads
- Out of focus
Questions
- I chose this object because most people overlook paper, even though they use it in there daily lives. The disregard it not thinking anything about it. So i wondered what would happen if i gave it a personality.
- How i gave the object character was by putting it in places people normally see it in, but in a picture. In a photo you can study the object and instead of overlooking the object you give it traits. The personality in these 3 photos are lonely,sad or even misused.
Self Evaluation
- I think i got a 1/3. The prints are not as clear as i would like them to be and there are some scratches on them. The contact sheet turned out well but the prints didn't which is why the 3 i chose aren't that good. I think the idea i tried to communicate didn't come out as I'd planned but nonetheless, you can see the general idea.



No comments:
Post a Comment