I also like to take pictures of scenery and landscapes because they always take good pictures.
I'm curious about taking pictures in black and white. I've never really tried to take pictures in that setting so i would love to learn more about how and when to use it.
I'm curious about shutter speed. I love pictures like this where you can create your own images within the picture. I would love to take a picture like this sometime.
I am proud of this picture because I think it turned out really well. I think it's the focus of the foreground to the background that creates a really cool looking effect on the photo.
My first experience with photography was in grade 4 when I joined photo club! I joined because my friends were in it so I thought I should be too. But it turned out to be pretty fun and I got pretty interested in it. This is why I chose it as an elective in grade 9 and 10.
My first experience with photography was in grade 4 when I joined photo club! I joined because my friends were in it so I thought I should be too. But it turned out to be pretty fun and I got pretty interested in it. This is why I chose it as an elective in grade 9 and 10.





No comments:
Post a Comment